Uniforms...drooling
Printable View
Uniforms...drooling
Well, ma does. I only like the white uniforms, and unfortunately they're very rare in these parts. Only naval officers wear white. Rest is all blues and greens.
nurses and doctors wear whites....
And those Old CubaN MEN Down in South Beach.....
Stop it! There's a heatwave going on, you know. No need to make it even hotter in here...
You guys have heat waves??I always thought it was cold there....see how much I know about Europe
Oh in those button shirts with the lacy front..all in white or pastels
It's only the high eighties, but still, with our humidity factor (being a coastal region) it's pretty **** hot during the summer. You should visit. I'll show you all the cool spots. We'll get you some clogs. Get high. That sorta thing.
Oh stuff a sock it in dude...it was 95* here today and Thursday will top 100* and you don't know nothing bout humidity til you live in Fla for a while...plus my a/c is freakin out and my house won't cool below 82 til 11pm...fucking sucks!!!
Okay sorry Its the heat and pms I didn't mean to sound like such a bitch!!!
hey did I tell you how nice the flashing logo looks???
Really? Hmm. I'm going to take you to one of the Dutch lowlands one day, on a nice, bright, seemingly not so hot day, smack down in the middle of an acre of swampland, a few feet below sealevel.
Mu-hahahaa!
We have people from Indonesia complaining about the heat. Really.